Wednesday, April 9, 2014

The Celebration Continues!!

Hi friends!!

I hope that everyone is doing well! The past couple weeks have certainly been a period of adjustment and new beginnings! 

While I can't go into crazy detail about my new position, I can definitely share with you that I am loving it so far! 

One of my favorite classes during my Masters in Public Administration program was Administrative Law. Administrative Law is less about what is " Is the policy right?" but more of "Was the policy executed properly?" What I love about government is the increased interest in transparency and cultivating a culture of integrity in public service. 

Compliance is sometimes a challenging and frustrating aspect of accountability but happy to promote integrity in government :)

In other news, I've had an exciting and enjoyable past couple of weeks celebrating with some of my best friends. 

My bff who I blogged about here completed her fourth year of medical school! Woohooo!!! So very proud of her and so happy to have been a part of that moment!!

My awesome boyfriend celebrated his birthday last weekend and we had such a fun-filled weekend! In addition to trying out a new restaurant, we partied hard and watched the Miami Heat take down the New York Knicks and secure a place in the playoffs!!! 


The Miami Heat are definitely White Hot!! 


Could you believe it was my FIRST game?!? Sooo much fun!!! Dos Minutos!!!!!!!



The cutest thing ever!!! Top Right photo is off Miss Lulu and her posse :)

Before I go, I just discovered this adorable video for Nabi and it has the cutest commercial ever!!






Boostin' My Style?! How adorable is this?


Well, that's all I have to share today! We'll definitely catch up some more soon!!!




2 comments :

  1. Congrats on the new position! I can't believe that was your first Heat game...they are so fun! Happy Birthday to your BF and great job Lulu! I always love when Weiser gets good doggy report cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you on your new position and congrats to your bff! My bff just started year 5 at med school and I'm extremely proud of her!

    I've never been to a live pro basketball game but I soooo wanna go...although...I'm a Knicks fan haha.

    Continue to enjoy life hun! I love seeing that smile on your face.

    xo
    Eesh | The Other Side of Paradise

    ReplyDelete