Wednesday, February 26, 2014

How to Confuse the Enemy...

As I type this post through blurry, teary-soaked eyes, I am reminded of the sermons that my pastor has been sharing with us the past couple of weeks and I stand confident in knowing that God is in the midst of me and I will not be shaken! 

It's crazy how quickly and how wildly things have fallen out of sync but I will not give in. 
Yes, there are tears. PLENTY OF TEARS... but you know what.... 

"You keep track of all my sorrows. You have collected all my tears in your bottle. You have recorded each one in your book." Psalm 56:8 (NLT) 

This song has been keeping me going and standing tall because I know that He hears me and is ready to put things into motion!

 
Praise will confuse the enemy! Praise Him in advance!!

Be encouraged friends. 

MlleRachelM


8 comments :

  1. Hoping things have improved for you since you published this post Rachel! Keep your head up, you are such a wonderful person and SO positive!! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Georgina! Less than an hour after publishing this post, things started moving forward again.

      I really appreciate your encouragement and well wishes! So thankful for the wonderful people I've met through blogging!

      Delete
  2. Oh no!! I'm sorry things are out of sync!! Let's hope this is an example of 'things falling apart, so better things can fall together'. {{HUGS}}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Janna!! Shortly after that post, some more tears and another prayer... things started to get brighter!

      Thank you for always being so supportive and encouraging!

      Delete
  3. aww im so sorry to hear
    www.Islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by and for your concern! I'm happy to say that things are looking up. Staying prayerful and optimistic about the situation!

      P.S. Just visited your blog and I love your style! Looking forward to reading more of your posts :)

      Delete